Kết quả 1 đến 5 của 5

Chủ đề: Welcome message

Ngày tham gia
    Jun 2010
    Đang ở
    Hanoi
    Bài viết

Mặc định Welcome message

Welcome to www.dacau.info, where you can find useful information about shuttlecock (or ‘đá cầu’ in Vietnamese). You can learn shuttlecock techniques through the posted photos and video clips of shuttlecock competitions. Also, this website provides a forum for interaction among shuttlecock enthusiasts, so that either your good or bad feelings surrounding shuttlecock can be shared.

Is this a Vietnamese-only forum?
    Are you afraid of language barriers?
    Don’t worry. We create a special English box to enable every shuttlecock lover to make friends and interact with each other.
    We hope you will find useful information about shuttlecock and new friends in www.dacau.info.

(Translation authorised by the webmaster Hư Vô)

Note: We will be happy to receive your feedback and suggestion.

Original Vietnamese:
    Chào mừng bạn đến với dacau.info nơi bạn có thể tìm thấy rất nhiều thông tin bổ ích về đá cầu. Bạn có thể học hỏi kĩ thuật đá cầu qua ảnh, clip các trận đấu... Bên cạnh đó bạn có thể giao lưu với những người có cùng sở thích đam mê đá cầu, chia sẻ những tâm sự vui buồn trong cuộc cuộc sống của hộ xung quanh trái cầu....

Đây là diễn đàn đá cầu việt nam?

Bạn lo sợ trở ngại vể ngôn ngữ?

Bạn đừng có lo vì chúng tôi đã tạo riêng 1 box English để tất cả mọi người trên thế giới yêu thích đá cầu có thể vô đó giao lưu chia sẻ với nhau...

Chúc bạn tìm được những thông tin bổ ích về đá cầu và tìm được những người bạn mới trên dacau.info
    Lần sửa cuối bởi haian, ngày 17-10-2010 lúc 08:54 PM.

Ngày tham gia
    Apr 2010
    Đang ở
    Sóc Trăng
    Bài viết

Mặc định Good evening Haian :))

First, I'm really sorry when contact you in English.
    When I have read your message. I think that you had a big knowlegde English.
    I'm so afraid of my bad English.
    Because of in the long time I had never practice by E. I'm only like to listen Pop E song. So i try to study more E. still bad.
    Beside, really to hard to explain to shuttlecok's language. especcially art freestyle.
    My best hoppy is freestype
    I wanna to introduce the beautifull sport in Vietnamese to around the world.
    However. this is difficult to solve.
    In my opion, to solve this problem need the time and all member in shuttlecok home.
    Do you agree with me?

Mặc định

I agree with Nguoi minh deo's idea completely. To discribe technology of shuttlecock is very difficult. Especially, to express actions in shuttlecock art.

Ngày tham gia
    Jun 2010
    Đang ở
    Hanoi
    Bài viết

Mặc định

It is often said "A picture is worth a thousand words". I recommend you post pictures or video clips if you want to show shuttlecock techniques. Your personal photos may be known worldwide as well. :)

Ngày tham gia
    Jan 2010
    Đang ở
    TPHCM
    Bài viết

Mặc định

Hi all,

I am also a Sepak Takraw and Shuttle cock favorite, so happy to be here with all friends. For me, I think we really have some words to describe the action of Shuttle Cock but may be so far we called it with lots of different ways. So what I mean is to unify all definition in Vietnamese and translate it into English with a standard system and then we can base on those documents and share it on this website for other friends from oversea to come here and share with us. With few knowledge of Shuttle Cock and Sepak Takraw, I myself absolutely hope I can share and learn more about my favorite from you guys and our forum. Thank you.

Best regards,

Minh Châu

P/S: So sorry to tell this truth, I notice that your spelling in some messages need to be checked because it may sometimes confuse our English friends from oversea.

Quyền viết bài

• Bạn Không thể gửi Chủ đề mới
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi trả lời
  • Bạn Không thể Gửi file đính kèm
  • Bạn Không thể Sửa bài viết của mình
  •  
Mình là Nhóc Đá Cầu